Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Living in Singapore

I think it is not easy to get a house in Singapore. What talk they say abt encouraging couples to build families, are a lot of talk. And all for a bird's cage up in the sky..a very apt metaphor in my own opinion.

But yes..in Singapore, where land is scarce, we get that,.but this is not the main complaint.service is poor, red tape everywhere, I Really dunno how millions of newly weds/couples get thru it all for the last decades..but they did..and now it's our turn. It is tiring.

And sometimes u cant see the end of the tunnel. Never-ending. This feeling of Never-ending. I hope it is all worth it...I think we are nearing the end of the tunnel, where light shld be coming in. At least a pin-hole of it. Heck, I want to finish it and get on with other aspects of our lives,p...It is tedious too. Many a times, i cant even smile, or feel happy. A bit numbed liao, maybe its just me.

Let's hope its all gonna end soon..best if tmr i wake up everything is done for me...*_*!

No comments: