Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jean Yip (yip hurray?)--for the 1st time

I have dyed my hair..more like highlighted it..at Jean Yip (prestigious salon , no?)for the first time inmy life. Actually to me, its nothing much...i think its my pattern...not suited to it. Ya, and its more ex than usual.The service...3/5..the hairdresser skill?...pass, but the overall "feel" is not there for me (am i destined to be different from the masses?)

But yes...after a supposed "protective treatment or whatsoever that they call it, and a "2-tone" highlight), it costs $138...sigh...everything is money where I live. The funny thing is, the hairdresser said the highlights will sorta get more obvious after I wash my hair for a few times. I shall wait and see. Not that i dun like the result, or hate the hairdresser (her name is Hui) or the shop.But i'm wary. A stupid thing happened at the cashier.. which makes me feel irritated, until now. I only hope i have not given them 50 bucks extra.So.Do.Not.Hope.


(a pic from cryst's email that just looks nice and irrelevant:)

No comments: