Sunday, December 2, 2007

CHEERS

I would like to dedicate this posting to the couples that i have known in my life till today..
the committed and strong ones that depart from the "dating norms" and patterns of the world.
It is my privilege to be able to know people that commit themselves to spiritual and holy lives in all areas of their lives.
Although imperfect as human beings, i am grateful that i see people striving to live out the faith they profess to have every sunday in church. so that it is real and true and practical for us all to see.

cheers

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Cheers to you too! You have matured much since two years ago when I first met you :)

draco_malfoy!!!! said...

Yes, indeed, June has matured over time. =)

Zhang Yuruo June said...

Actually, I must be growing old and sentimental....

Fresh Dew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fresh Dew said...

Hi June! you left a comment on my blog.. Which June are you, sister? :) so that I can get to know you better .... :) email me (u can get my email addie from Sandy)